1.06.2011


i really am a terrible blogger. no mention of christmas at all, no photos of handmade gifts ( i made lots and i was to tired to take pictures...lame!) no year end review or new years resolutions, blah blah... but i do love  sharing a good deal. here are some fab jamba juice coupons for you to print out. you are welcome. via here.


oh and when i am skinny again ( started body for life 2 days ago! more on that later) i will be purchasing these.


one more thing. we got a wii for christmas from our inlaws. i am now addicted to dr mario and the micheal jackson game. i used to be super good at old school nes dr. mario. i need a bit of fine tuning, but don't you worry, it will come back to me.

be back later this weekend with a project i'm working on for project restyle.

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

what's the micheal jackson game???

Sarah said...

hehe. I used to be addicted to dr. mario too. my parents have a wii and everytime I go there my mom & i have a dr. mario war. she's much better than me!!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

I love the original Mario Bros and I can't wait to try the Michael Jackson game. I'm coming over. Right now. With Sammer's. 'Cause he's been telling me for days now that he wants to play with Jackie's friends.

Brian and Jaime said...

do you remember skipping classes to stay at home to play Dr. Mario. FUN memories. You would used to chant class is for @$$ hahahahaha.

Merilee said...

I'm a really bad blogger too. I haven't done any of those posts either.

Paige said...

If you love the MJ game you should try Just Dance. 10,000 times more fun. We have both and played for hours with friends on New Years Eve.