12.27.2009

hope everyone had a nice christmas! i didn't do as many handmade gifts as i originally planned. alas,to have three little kids and be a master procrastinator do not combine for the handmade chirstmas extravaganza i had in mind. one thing i did however finish was this modern light bright from martha stewart. i will admit the whole time i made it i was pretty nervous that it was going to turn out like crapola but in the end it turned out to be so stinking cute. i have big plans to make a bunch for my house. i hope my sister in law loved it. amy if you don't can i please have it back???
martha stewarts version

5 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Too bad, you can't have it back. I love it.

Kem said...

Love it!!!!!!

Petit Elefant said...

What an adorable idea, I love it!

Lisa said...

What a cool idea and I really like your design! :)

Happy New Year!

Julie said...

Oh that is fantastic!