6.18.2009

a while back i did a biggest loser competition that one of our friends from college started. it was a really good idea and it was fun but it kind of fizzled out half way. which totally sucks because i was winning with a 9% body percentage lost. it really got me to be healthier though. i by nature am not a competitive person at all. the only things i care to win are dr mario, pirate party games ( hello $50 bingo!) and exercise related challenges.
so long story short.
i am starting another round of biggest loser. anyone can join with me- there is one major rule... you have to donate money to the pot first. if you don't have your money into me by the 2nd weigh in you will be out. i want people to be motivated to lose weight, i know a prize at the end is a big motivator for me. i was thinking either $10 or $15 , if you don't have money donate an itunes card or gift card or something else you have one hand. i want this to be fun and motivating.anyone else in? i was thinking of starting on monday the 22. more details coming soon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to do this, if more people are interested. I have a lot to lose!!! Oh, and by the way - I am working a hooter hider from yout tutorial. I don't have my own sewing machine, or a lot of time, so it's going really slowly, but I WILL have it done soon! : )

krista said...

i would LOVE to do it. too bad i'll be gaining about 30 pounds the next few months! maybe next year!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

COUNT!
ME!
IN!

Wow....now I am going to have to actually figure out how to lose weight. :/

R3 Method Show said...

It is awesome that you figured out what motivates you. Keep up the great work!